- Last Shot® uses Glucorate to help remove toxins in the liver. This allows for your body to DETOX more efficiently and may help cell damage and dehydration associated with playing hard night or day. It is these toxins that cause the negative side effects from alcohol otherwise known as a hangover.
- Glucorate, which is naturally found in fruits and vegetables, is coupled with a number of other ingredients including but not limited to vitamin B12 and electrolytes to aid in your recovery and rehydration. Both really good things.
- Milk Thistle contains an active ingredient called silymarin which is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Milk thistle helps to combat the free-radicals produced when your body breaks down alcohol. This may protect your liver from damage caused by excessive alcohol consumption.
- Caffeine is used to promote sustainability and possibly stimulate mental clarity and wakefulness.
- *Alcohol acts as a diuretic—meaning your body uses more water to process alcohol than you’re taking in. Each can of Last Shot® contains 8.4 ounces of water to help prevent the side effects of dehydration caused by drinking. Last Shot® turns toxins into water soluble molecules for faster removal through the liver. Faster removal of these toxins can mean a better morning.
*NOTE: That being said, any Last Shot® collateral or messaging can NOT make any guarantee to prevent, or cure a hangover but we’ll do our best. Last Shot makes no representation to cure or prevent a disease. Sorry to be such a downer but we can’t fix everything.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not drink and drive while using these products. Please drink responsibly and never excessively consume alcohol.